Competition? Bear’ly :)
Ref: Move September 2016
To Whomever It May Be Concerned:
My wife and I would like to thank Atlas Moving Company for coordinating our family move from Chesterfield, MO to Warwick, RI.
Most importantly, special thanks to Forest Fields (a.k.a. Bear) and team(s). Over the past 29 years and 14 relocations, this was the largest and best executed move to date. Bear's customer-centric approach put the family at ease regarding the safe move of our family possessions across +1,100 miles. Our last relocation two years ago was only 310 miles, consisted of two truckloads, and almost $30K in damages to family possessions and properties (both homes).
Bear coordinating with the "Best in Class" local teams in both cities helped keep the move on time (departure and arrival), using only one truck and friendly associates that made the move a very pleasant and minimally stressful event.
Things that Bear and team went above expectations:
1) My wife's favorite table was damaged in the last move. Bear took the time between loading furniture to repair this family priceless piece.
2) Provided key contacts of local support to help in our transition to New England.
3) Ensured that every box was in the proper room at our new location.
4) Knew that we didn't have broadband nor TV the day after our move, but called to alert us about tropical storms coming to the area and how to prepare in case of power outage and water shortage.
5) Kept the work area in great condition (no trash nor debris)
6) We didn't find any damages to either homes after the move. Bear selected teams that treated our homes like their own.
We could go on for pages, expressing how appreciative and lucky we were able to have Bear. I'm recommending Bear and team to my teammates, family, and friends for their relocation needs.
Whenever my next assignment arises, my wife and I will most definitely use Bear.
Lenier & Aleta J.