The landscape of the southwest is unique and beautiful.
The desert is home to a variety of wildlife and plant life. It might seem barren to some, but it is full of life. In the middle of this desolate landscape is Tucson, Arizona. The city is completely surrounded by desert.
For people who enjoy hiking and exploring nature, it might not be as inviting as a forest. However, this area holds many treasures of its own that you have to see to believe.
- Sabino Canyon- This canyon is known for its gorgeous views
and tremendous hiking trail. It is
ranked as one of the favorites for the area. Even those who can’t walk long
distances can enjoy it on one of the guided tour rides.
- Tohono Chul Park- If you are interested in desert flora,
this park is the place for you! Navigate through the walking paths and enjoy a
wide array of plants. Tours are available for those who would like to learn
more about the gardens.
- Saguaro National Park- Hiking, adventure, and beauty awaits in this national park. Named after the iconic cactus, Saguaro, this park is full of desert beauty. Many people marvel at the beauty and keep coming back for more.
- Catalina State Park- The trails are manageable and enjoyable, but the views are spectacular. There are numerous trails to choose from and plenty to see, ranging from Native American artifacts to cacti and mountains.
- Madera Canyon- Take a hike or go bird watching. Enjoy bubbling
streams and breathtaking views. This local favorite is perfect for any type of
hiker, birdwatcher, or just anyone who enjoys nature.
These five parks are just some of the places that combine adventure and the natural beauty of the southwest. Get outside, get some exercise, and explore Tucson.
Tucson movers, Daniel’s Moving & Storage, have also enjoyed these notable parks. We can’t wait for you to get here and start exploring the area. If you are moving to this area, we want you to be nothing but excited for the move. Our long distance Tucson movers have experience and skills you can depend on so you can worry less and enjoy more! Call or visit our website to get your FREE quote today!
Subscribe to Daniel's Moving & Storage's Blog