At Daniel's Moving & Storage, we're no strangers to government office moving. Our government movers are trained and certified by the International Office Moving Institute to handle every relocation professionally – executing our objectives efficiently and effectively to minimize your downtime as well as employee stress levels.
Daniel's can perform the following services:
- Install equipment and system furniture at new location
- Inventory everything included in the relocation
- Organize move into phases as required
- Provide government estimates
- Order and deliver boxes or containers
- Pack equipment and files
- Label boxes
- Coordinate telephones and other IT equipment transfers
- Ensure delivery to appropriate location (floor, room number, cubicle)
- Perform relocations at any time of day or night
- Arrange for dedicated elevators and entrances
For more information on how Daniel's can help with your government office moving project, please call us to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable Customer Support Specialist. You may also fill out our Quick Quote Form to receive your FREE, no-obligation estimate today!